Part-Time ~ Monday - Friday
The Experience coordinator works directly with customers, confirming orders, helping them with expectations and logistics. Upsell, and recommend vendors and update orders and effectively communicate to all team members client/order details and expectations. You're the consultant to our customers, offering them words of wisdom, tools, and industry knowledge to help them be successful.
This role requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, you need to have extensive knowledge of your company's products in order to help educate customers on them. It's crucial to be proactive when giving insights.
- Confirming with customers order details prior to their experience
- Coordinating existing reservations to monitor inventory
- Managing existing customer reservations on questions prior to the event and ensuring they are excited for their Beach Now experience.
- Assist sales team and experience coordinator in all tasks associated with upcoming reservations
- 2-3 years of experience in service industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Passionate about the beach
- Ability to delight customers
- Knowledge of excel and/or google sheets
- Ability to work from home
- Discount to friends & family
- Start-up experience
Please send a resume, and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team.