The customer success associate will work directly with customers, helping them onboard products, set goals, and execute campaigns. You're the consultant to our customers, offering them words of wisdom, tools, and industry knowledge to help them be successful.
This role requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, you need to have extensive knowledge of your company's products in order to help educate customers on them. It's crucial to be proactive when giving insights.
- Answering all customer inquiries include pricing and upsell of experiences.
- Coordinating existing reservations to monitor inventory
- Managing existing customer reservations on questions prior to the event and ensuring they are excited for their Beach Now experience.
- Live Chat with customers on the website
- Assist sales team and experience coordinator in all tasks associated with upcoming reservations
- 2-3 years of experience in service industry
- Excellent communication skills
- High school degree
- Passionate about the beach
- Ability to delight customers
- Knowledge of excel and/or google sheets
- Ability to work from home
- Discount to friends & family
- Start-up experience
- FLEXIBILITY - anytime between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. F-M